Re: Dealing with Fedora's mailing list

Not really a continuation of this thread
(I didn't understand the OP's complaint),
but I have a minor query about the mailing list.

[Apologies if you think this is highjacking the thread.]

I read the mailing list through gmane under knode,
having set the mailing list to send me only digests.
The works fine, except that I get lots of digest emails
which I just delete at once.
(I could filter them out, of course.)

But I'm wondering if there is any way of remaining on the list
without getting either postings or digests?

As far as I can see, if you simply read the list through gmane
and are not subscribed, you cannot post to the list
(reasonably enough).

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net