Re: Logged in twice?

> On Fri, 2009-07-03 at 08:57 +0200, gilpel@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Writing emails in this web interface at altern is really a pain.
>> What's the way to register to this mailing list without having one's
>> personal email address divulged?
>
> One solution is to do what I do:  Subscribe twice.  Post from an address
> that nobody can post to (this yahoo address that I'm using auto-deletes
> all mail sent to it).

Post and receive? Or you make a copy/paste. Or... yes... let me remember
how it worked before I thought it was easier to use the https service of
Altern on the web instead of using my email client.

Yeah, I suppose I could both on my email client. I suppose there is a way
to configure reception in secure pop... which is rather imap, I believe.

I suppose Altern offers imap. Lets see:

46,100 results

whereas, when I restrict my search to altern's site. I get

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=altern+imap&ei=UTF-8&fr=moz35

http://altern.org/bureau/doc/imap.html

46,100 results

Whereas

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geu7TGxU5Kln4A8O9XNyoA?p=site%3Aaltern.org+imap&y=Search&fr=moz35&fr2=sb-top&sao=1

http://altern.org/bureau/doc/imap.html

http://altern.org/bureau/doc/imap.html

No info there on configuring the service and I remember having lots of
problems using pop from altern.

Lots of goof friends taking care of my reception