last and IPv6

How can I get the full IP address of a user logging in via IPv6 with the
last command (or equivalent information elsewhere)

With an IPv4 address I can simply type "last -i" and the hostname (which
is usually truncated) is replaced with the IP address.

Problem is an IPv6 address being 128 bits long is too long to fit in the
provided field and is truncated after 16 characters, just like the
hostname.

Thanks, Jeff