Display all washed out

	Those of you who remember old-fashioned color film cameras will
remember an occasional badly overexposed pic, in everything looked all
washed out, or bleached.

	I have an F11 PC that looks like that.

	It's behind a KVM switch with three other PCs, two running F11,
and one still running F10. All the others look normal, and this one used
to.

	I've been trying for a couple days to get "yum install system-
config-display" to go to completion. Once it got as far as starting to
download, but then hung again.

	Why am I not getting that app? Is there some other way to fix the
washed-out look? It's so bad that most text is very hard to read.