Fedora 8 mailserver: receiving ALMOST no mail from this list

Hello Everyone
For quite a while I have been running a mail server (sendmail) on a Fedora 8
system with no apparent problems.
Now I have a new system (Fedora 11) and I access my email from that system
using an IMAP account set up in KMail.
Unfortuantely, I have been seeing a RADICAL decrease in mail that I receive
from (at least) this list.  We are talking that in the same time that I
received right around 70 messages from this list on my Gmail account I only
received 5 in my afolkey2.net (that is my domain name) subscription to this
list.
Here are all the details that I can think of that may be relevant:
1. My internet provider is Comcast.  Other than this issue (which may be
unrelated to being on Comcast) my service from them is excellent.
2. I have "define(`SMART_HOST',`smtp.comcast.net.')" set as my smart host in
"/etc/mail/sendmail.mc"
3. The cable from Comcast connects to a Linksys cable modem and the Fedora 8
and Fedora 11 systems that are on this network are connected to a Linksys
router that is connected to the modem.
4. Also, I know for a fact that I do NOT have a static IP address.  This has
not as of yet caused any know problems (though this issue may be the first...)

So, any help you can give me in figuring this out is greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Steven P. Ulrick