Re: fedora-list Digest Batching email enhancement

Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 12:57:58 -0400
From: Todd Zullinger <tmz@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: fedora-list Digest  Batching email enhancement
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx

Leslie Satenstein wrote:
> As you can see from the table of contents, (refer below my
> signature), the messages are numbered.
>
> Is it possible to add a number to the message headers appearing in
> clear text, that are listed thereafter?

AFAIK, not without patching mailman, the list software.  I think
setting your preferences to receive MIME digests makes for a nicer
experience.  That way, you can easily view each digest message as its
own message and reply to them without losing the headers needed for
proper threading.
Hi Todd,

Sounds like an idea I need! Where does one select MIME digests? The sign-up page only seems to give the option of daily digests yes or no......

Cheers

Dave