F11 scp stalls

	I've been using scp to transfer data and settings around from one
machine on my LAN to another. (I know, I should use rsync instead; I hope
to get started learning it one of these days. Meanwhile, scp is the tool
to hand.)

	At the moment, I'm in process of copying my home directory (some
9.2 GB) from my #1 (F10) machine to one already upgraded to F11. But the
scp has stopped, after doing 23% of a .jar file, saying "stalled."

	What, if anything, can I do to make scp resume from where it left
off??