Re: Broadcom BCM43XX Nightmarte on F11

John wrote:
On 06/24/2009 11:28 AM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 06:55:29 +0200,
   Thorsten Leemhuis<fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
No promised, but I said we should definitely take this. It's just the
usual problem: Someone has to package it, submitt it for review and take
care of the package afterwards. But it's not that much of work for
someone that knows packaging and already contributes to Fedora or RPM
Fusion.

Maybe we should package the free, reversed engineered firmware:
http://www.ing.unibs.it/openfwwf/

I am running Fedora 11 on a couple of laptops with B43 and I got the installation files and instructions from this site:

http://www.dnmouse.org/broadcom.html

I hope this helps

Thanks for the link, good to have.

--