Re: GoogleEarth doesn't work on my FC10 laptop --- fixed!

Wendell Nichols wrote:
When I try to start googleearth I get a popup that says:
Google Earth: Unknown Graphics Card
Google Earth is unable to identify your graphics card. this is most likely because the driver for your graphics card has not been installed......

It points me to a help site, where the answer is completely unsatisfactory. My graphics card is an Nvidia Quadro FX 570M using nvidia's proprietary driver: 173:14:18 from their downloaded file:
NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-173.14.18-pkg2.run

Anyone else got this?
wcn

I noticed that there was an update for the nvidia driver, so I applied it. A kernel update from fedora went on as well because I did an update, but I think the nvidia driver was what fixed it. Its working now...
wcn