Some issues in F11

Hello, everyone.

Well, I finally got myself in a position where I could finally update from F8 to F11 - much to the complaining of another family member. Since I wanted to reorganize my file system structure, I decided to just back it up and do a fresh install of F11 (and from the looks of things, I'm glad I did). For the most part, after using it a couple of days, it seems to run okay with a few nuisances that I wanted to verify if anyone else is having the same issues or if there is a setting somewhere I'm not aware of.

- On varying software packages, occasionally (actually rarely) when I click on an icon or menu option I get a different menu or option than what I selected even though the display indicated that I successfully selected what I wanted.

- Upon installation, the system was unable to determine what type of monitor was available and doesn't give me the option to manually select the monitor's type or capabilities. Since the xorg.conf file is not used in F11, I can't simply edit it with the display mode to use and when I create a new one it refuses to use the display settings I put in therby not taking advantage of the full capabilities of my monitor.

- When attempting to select multiple files & folder in Nautilus, instead of selecting the folders, it will not select them but expands them (and their contents) until after I have selected a few other files / folders first. - Sounds like a bug to me.

- I can no longer play MP3 files with Rythymbox and in Nautilus (audio preview) by default in F11 where it could in F8! (This is a major issue with my family)

I am sure more issues will be posted later as I recognize them but if someone could offer suggestions, it would be helpful.

Bradley