Re: Book Readers (E-Books) w.r.t. Fedora Interoperation

On Tue, 2009-06-23 at 09:48 -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:51:28 -0430
> Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
>
> > Anything for a laugh. I enclose a new screenshot with those exact
> > settings.
>
> I was just noticing that your window decorations look different than mine.  I
> use FBReader on a Gnome desktop.  I wonder if you're using something else and
> if that has anything to do with the problem.

I'm using KDE. Why should that matter? I run plenty of Gnome apps under
KDE, such as Evolution, which I'm using to reply to this. Furthermore,
the "yum info" on fbreader gives no indication that it's desktop
dependant. It's described simply as "an e-book reader" with a list of
features.

poc