Re: Broadcom BCM43XX Nightmarte on F11

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009, Christopher A. Williams wrote:

> Your wish is my command!....
>
> ...At least for the Gateway laptop. It's sitting right next to me so
> that was pretty easy. I'll have to get the other laptop back later.
>
> 02:04.0 Network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM4318 [AirForce One
> 54g] 802.11g Wireless LAN Controller (rev 02)
> 	Subsystem: Broadcom Corporation Gateway 7510GX

  that is *exactly* the setup on the gateway laptop i have next to me,
on which i'd like to install f11 later this week, so if you keep
careful notes, that would be just ducky!  :-)

  actually, i have a pretty good idea how to install then add the
appropriate firmware later, but if someone can verify the steps before
i get there, well, bonus.

rday

Linked In:                             http://www.linkedin.com/in/rpjday