Old Belkin PCMCIA G WiFi Card on F11

I just picked up a laptop from someone to load F11 on. They have an old
Belkin Wireless G Plus Notebook Card (PCMCIA version) that came with it
for WiFi access.

F11 does not see the card at all. I'm assuming this is probably some
sort of firmware issue, but I'm not completely sure.

Anyone have ideas / experience with developing the magic incantation to
get this device going?

Cheers,

Chris

--
"You see things as they are and ask, 'Why?'

-- George Bernard Shaw