Re: Thunderbird bug or feature?

On 18/06/09 17:30, Konstantin Svist wrote:
I received an email with this block of text (when viewing source)
**snip**

--=20
**snip**

It displays fine when reading the message. the text after "--" is a
signature, and it's displayed in gray (which is correct).

With you to here.

But when I hit
Reply, the quoted text only goes up to the "--"

Do you mean the original msg goes down as far as the sig?

and doesn't quote
anything below.

That's a setting in preferences (TB3).

In particular, the earlier mail exchange is below the
signature, and didn't get quoted.

Possibly due to someone incorrectly setting up their mua to top post.
If I'm reading this correctly.

Is this a bug or a feature?
I didn't really pay attention to it before, but it may have always
worked this way...

As this is a reply, my personal sig. should not show up.

Frank