Re: Problem mounting NTFS partitions in gnome automatically

On 6/17/09 11:15 AM, Giuseppe Fuggiano wrote:
2009/6/17 Gijs <info@xxxxxxx>:
Hello List,

I recently upgraded from F10 to F11 and after I did this, Gnome stopped
mounting my NTFS partitions automatically. However, if I manually execute
the gnome-mount command with the following command:
gnome-mount -d /dev/sda1 -v -t
it works perfectly for both my partitions.

Now of course I can add the partitions to my fstab and have them mounted on
boot, but this feature worked before and I'd like to have it work again.

So does anyone have any idea (or perhaps the same problem) how to solve
this?

Do you have "haldaemon" and "messagebus" services running?

Yea, both are running just fine.