Re: laptop battery died while upgrading using Pre-upgrade

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
I know that you can resume if you interrupt the downloads before it
reboots. I am not sure about the install process. I guess it kind of
depends on where things were when the battery died.

Yeah, but the resume part is dependent on the user clicking the CANCEL button while the files are downloading. I don't think that applies when the battery ups and dies in the middle of installing.... The software has no way to process the abort, the CPU just stops cold.

Mikkel

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@xxxxxxx