Re: replys

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 16:48:33 -0400,
  terry <xtlynne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How does one compose a reply to a message inside digest mode? Point me
> to instruction or supply instructions, please.
> thank you

That depends on your mail reader and the type of digest you got. If the
messages are all attachments to a digest message, than some mail readers
will let you open one of the attached messages and treat it as an
independent message so you can reply to it pretty normally.

If you really can reply to the individual parts, then probably you want to
at least change the subject to match something relevant to what you are
replying to. It won't be properly threaded, but at least the subject will
allow people to make more accurate decisions about whether they should
bother reading the message or not.