Re: F11 bind-chroot - a question?

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 12:39:39 -0700 (PDT)
Mike Cloaked wrote:

> Does anyone know if bind-chroot is working properly in F11 or have I missed
> some fundamental change between F10 and F11?

Something definitely changed for sure, and it made so little sense to me
than I just manually replicated what the old chroot stuff used to do,
copying my old /var/named tree and changing a bunch of files in /etc
to symlinked into the /var/named tree. I also had to struggle
to turn off dnssec because unless the timestamps on various files
are right, it tried to change them out from under you, which then
seriously screws up the symlinks.