Re: Fresh Fedora 11 fetches 362MB+ of updates, where's deltaRPM?

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 5:13 AM, Jonathan Dieter <jdieter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nobody is talking about stopping deltarpms.  The real question is how
many deltarpms we will generate, and that's going to be decided once
compose times (see my other reply on this thread) go down.

Throwing hardware at the problem *may* be the solution, but before
anybody does that, the process needs to be streamlined.

Jonathan

Thanks for this reply Jonathan.  It´s good to hear that deltaRPMs are here to stay.
I misinterpreted some of the responses on this list as questioning the whole idea of smaller downloads.

FC