F10: rpm(-libs) became orphan

I am using F10. When I do package-cleanup --orphans it shows me that the
rpm(-libs) package is an orphan.

        # package-cleanup --orphans
        Setting up yum
        Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, presto, refresh-packagekit,
        remove-with-leaves
        Setting up and reading Presto delta metadata
        No Presto metadata available for rpmfusion-nonfree-updates
        No Presto metadata available for fedora
        No Presto metadata available for rpmfusion-free-updates
        No Presto metadata available for rpmfusion-free
        No Presto metadata available for updates
        No Presto metadata available for rpmfusion-nonfree
        * rpmfusion-nonfree-updates: ftp.upjs.sk
        * fedora: mirror.svk.su
        * rpmfusion-free-updates: ftp.upjs.sk
        * rpmfusion-free: ftp.upjs.sk
        * updates: mirror.svk.su
        * rpmfusion-nonfree: ftp.upjs.sk
        VirtualBox-2.2.4_47978_fedora9-1.x86_64
        rpm-4.6.1-1.fc10.x86_64
        rpm-libs-4.6.1-1.fc10.x86_64
        rpm-python-4.6.1-1.fc10.x86_64

Why would it do, I wonder. I have checked with PackageKit — it is
installed and it is the newest version available from my repo.

I wish to know if it's bad and what should I do to fix it.

--
Misha Shnurapet