Re: F11 with LXDE

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 1:26 PM, Rahul
Sundaram<sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> # yum install @lxde-desktop
>
> meanwhile.

For some odd reason, LXDE does not pop up as a choice to be set as
default when using switchdesk. Is this a known issue ?

It's a known issue to me. I did a find on "switchdesk" and found the files that control what desktops are available. All I did was use a copy of one of the existing files and modified it to use the command that starts a LXDE session and it worked for me.

Richard