Re: Fedora version supporting Poulsbo

Rao, Meghana S wrote:
> I am trying to boot Fedora 10 on Poulsbo chipset but am unsuccessful. Can
> anyone suggest what version of Fedora supports the Poulsbo chipset?

None. Short answer: Your hardware is a paperweight.

Long answer: There are some third-party, partly proprietary drivers around.
Some people got Fedora sorta working on Poulsbo with those, some didn't.
There's also the generic vesa driver, but most likely that one is what
you're using (as there's no driver for the Poulsbo in Fedora) and which
doesn't work for you. It's also going to be hard to install the third-party
drivers if you can't even get Fedora to boot.

        Kevin Kofler