F11 dvd media errors

I'm having no luck getting the F11 dvd media to pass the initial media
check.

Has anyone had any luck with this?

Downloaded Fedora-11-i386-DVD.iso using the fedoraproject.org torrent.

The disk image passed the sha256sum check. Burning to dvd+r gave
no errors.

Booting the F11 dvd and running the media check failed twice on the
first disk I made, and again after burning and booting a new copy.

Running the F11 media check on my F10 dvd was successful.

Booting the F10 dvd and running the media check on the F11 dvd gave this error:

Unable to read the disc checksum from the primary volume descriptor.
This probably means the disc was created without adding the checksum.

It hardly seems possible that the F11 dvd image is borked, but that's what it looks like.

Any suggestions?

<Joe