Fedora linux system -query

Dear all Linux users,

I am not so old user in Linux os.

I have a query in a given set up.

I have a dns which is a openLDAP server too in a given network ( ip's are  in 192.168.8.x series ).

I have a mail server and a webserver too.

I have two proxy servers connected in the same network (vlan).(Ip is 192.168.8.y). The proxies are having two network cards- one for internal link and another for the external link (ip is in the range opf 210.212.z.y series).

There is one external dns server whose ip is 210.212.z.y.

Now the query is :

My LDAP authentication does not happen wehn i try to log into either 192.168.8.5 from 192.168.8.1.

Is it dues to some missing RSA or soemthing else ?

Also let me know if i have to check/ modify the ARP table ? Also please let me know if the internal DNS server's ARP table must have the entry for the external dns server too?

However wehn I tried doing so, it has given me error ?

Please provide me the pointers as to resolve the problems of ssh log in and the link between the internal DNS and external DNS server.

Please note that the resolv.conf files have been updated in all the servers.

Thanks,
Jyotishmaan Ray
Moderator Of Spirituality-Paradise Group

Are You Spiritually Aware  !!! Are You Enjoying Yourself  !!!  See What All You Had Been Missing !!!!
Please Join Immediately By Sending A Blank Mail @
Spirituality-Paradise-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx