Re: how to install windows after fedora

Nathan Huang writes:

Hi guys
I want to install window server after I installed fedora. Who can tell me how to? And if I reinstall windows after severial days and how to still make fedora work as normal?

It's easier to install Windows first, then Fedora. Make sure to have a separate partition created for Windows and another one (or several) for Fedora. Fedora's installer will step you through the procedure for setting up Grub to select Windows or Fedora at boot.

Although you can install Fedora first, then Windows, doing so is much more complicated. When you have more experience you can try doing that, but for now just stick with the easier option.