Skype under Fedora-10

Is there a Skype HOWTO or FAQ for Fedora-10?

I would like to transfer my Skype contacts to someone else,
but don't see any way to do this under Linux.

Incidentally, is there any alternative to Skype
that works under Linux and Windows XP?

As far as I can see, the latest version of Skype for Fedora
is called skype...fc5,
even though it is in the directory called Fedora 6-7
on the Skype web-site (www.skype.com).

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net