Cannot set keyboard in Gnome, running via VNC in FC10

Hi
I have search for this and find things related but not exactly the same. At least not with recent versions.
I have a fresh install of FC10 and have just made an update.
I run with runlevel 3.
When I start vncserver and log in from a remote client I get an error dialog saying: Error activating XKB configuration.
I get the gnome desktop but I am not able to set my keyboard type to Swedish, which is the hw I have.
Please advice
/Bengt