Banshee / RhythmBox and mt-daapd

Hi,

I've setup up mt-daapd on my F10 server which contains my music collection of flac and mp3 files.

On my rawhide install (I'll follow the F11 release path) I've got Banshee and RhythmBox both installed and want to use them to access the music collection via the mt-daapd server.

On RhythmBox I can see the files on the server but there is no artist, album or track information beyond the filename.

Banshee won't even see the mt-daapd server. I think it's supposed to auto-discover the server, but it doesn't seem to work.

Any one got any hints for me?

--
Graeme Hilton