Re: What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

Jens Kaddelbach <j.kaddelbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrotes:
JK> sounds good! thank you. Can I have a link for that review?

mh, well....

The problem is for me, that the guidelines says:
"Content must not be pornographic, or contain nudity, whether animated,
simulated, or photographed. There are better places on the Internet to
get porn."

This package comes without pornographic content, but it help you to
get this content.

This problem is like the duplicated zlib problematic for rsync and
zsync. Is a modified zlib a duplicate of zlib? Or is it is own fork? Or
whatever?

The problem is (for me) that it is definitly pornographic, because it
helps you to get this stuff. You know that a instigator for a murder is
guilty like the murderer himself! so this is for me forbidden and
should not be allowed in fedora.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus dem schönen Hainzell
Simon Wesp

The G in GNU stands for GNU
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SimonWesp