A wallet mystery

I've been looking at KWallet,
and see that it assigns a number
to the various applications for which it keeps a password.

For example, if I left-click on the wallet icon in my panel,
and then left-click on the wallet icon in the window that comes up,
I see two applications, kmail and knode, listed.
If I left-click on kmail, and then on Passwords,
5 entries come up, with names like Account-224797954
and Account-73485003.

Evidently these account numbers refer to KMail accounts,
in most cases from the distant past.

But how does one find what accounts these numbers refer to?
The numbers are repeated in ~/.kde/share/apps/kmail/
but there is no indication as far as I can see
of what exactly they correspond to.

It seems that each account in KMail must have an identification no,
but where it can be found escapes me.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net