Re: So what's the deal with Xen?

Mark Haney wrote:
Taylor, Tim wrote:
You might want to take a look at xenner.  This is a utility that can run a Xen DomU vm on the KVM hypervisor.

- Tim

Again, I'm still screwed.  It doesn't matter if there is an emulator for
Xen on KVM if you don't have hardware that supports KVM.  Hence, my
As far as I know xen will be in F?? when xen get's integrated in the mainstream kernel. Reason it wasn't included in F9/F10 was that it's too much work to maintain separare version. Until then it's either F8 or CentOS.

And there is people working on the xen being in F11 and there have been even some success on it. You should read fedora-xen and fedora-virt lists for more info.

-VPK