Re: What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

Tom Horsley пишет:
I just remembered another one: A compatibility rpm with the
old libcap.so.1 library so some software I'd rather not have
to rebuild can run (to invoke distro jealousy I'll mention
that both ubuntu and suse still have libcap.so.1 in their
repos :-).

No, i'm actually kinda serious... :-)

There's another thread by me with subject "Fedora 10 and libresmgr.so.1". I'm actually experiencing some trouble using alsa: it suddenly required libresmgr.so.1 (somewhy), and i can't find it anywhere built for fedora, neither teach alsa to not require it.