Re: Accessing A Fedora 7 Box FROM The Net

On Tue, May 05, 2009 at 08:07:46 -0400,
  "Admin@AnythingGoes" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I can ping the server, but I cannot SSH in, FTP in or WEB BROWSE in..
> All the appropriate servers are running and are easily accessed from
> within the 192.168.1.x subnet..

If you are using those addresses it won't work because those aren't routable.
And your dsl modem with have to be doing nat. If those aren't the correct
addresses, then you are lying to us and that is not a good way to get
your problems solved.