Re: install disk

Michael Shelby wrote:

It will not boot It comes to blinking courser, I can type but does nothing. If I hit ctrl, Alt, Del It will reset that is all

Verify that you burned it correctly. If you mount it, what do you see? If you see a single .iso file, you burned it wrong. If you see a filesystem, then you need to check its shasum to make sure your burn completed without error. (You did burn the ISO with verify enabled, right?) The first thing you should see upon boot is an isolinux message, followed by some boot messages. If it works right, you'll see a grub boot menu with a couple of possible selections. When you choose to boot to the live dvd, you see a GDM login screen with a countdown clock to an automatic login.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@xxxxxxx