Re: gossip question

Tim wrote:
Ignore security warnings - the client can carry on and log in even if
the client determines that security is lacking (e.g. if the server's
certificate has expired, or not quite correct, or doesn't have one at
all, like the pop-up said), or it can abort when security is considered
lax.  Normally I would NOT pick this option, unless you could never log
on without it.  Because you'll be alerted to server hijacks by the
security warning.

I was referring to this field. Maybe my English is bad but to me the checkbox label and the popup text on yellow contradict each other.

Anyway this gossip used to show mysterious error messages or to crash, so I had to use coccinella instead. It looks to work better.

STF