Re: can't open .docx files using OO2.3 in F7

Dave Stevens wrote:
the subject line says it. I downloaded the current version fro Linux from OO.org and get a mass of rmps with dependencies. Suggestions? If I could open this file (and others like it) I'd keep the version. For those inclined to reccommend an upgrade I will do this when F11 is available but want to use the current version of Fedora for another month or so.

dave

It could be that MS created documents are not to the OOXML ISO standard and OOo is designed based on the ISO standard. This problem is well documented.

I suggest you contact the OOo list but you may be asked to submit the document for analysis.

--
Robin Laing