Re: Wireless Woes

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Seann Clark wrote:
I apologize, I left that out by accident. How do you pull up the actual
wireless network device?

Try using NetworkManager. You'll want NetworkManager-gnome for the GUI part
too (even if you aren't using GNOME - a KDE 4 Plasma applet is under
development, but at this point I can't really recommend it and we aren't
installing it by default); in its default configuration, NetworkManager
doesn't do all that much for wireless devices without a GUI.

        Kevin Kofler

I tried NM, and it configured everything else, I just can't get/find the wireless card driver in the list, and it doesn't see the wireless card even when the module is loaded.

~Seann