RE: Monitor instantly sleeps

Hi frank Cox,

Sometime my computer starts normal and shows display login screen and
sometime hanged and no output display in service startup stage after
anacorn. When I start run level 5 from run level 3, my system hanged and
shows anacorn service starting but not shows OK, it's hanged on this stage.

I used dell Vostro 220 latest machine with latest Dell LCD 20" and this LCD
Support maximum resolution. At the moment I used 1680 x 1050 resolution on
60 Hz.

In addition I sent you attached logs file for review. There is some other
issue with typically this service.

Thanks & Regards

Adeel Akbar