Re: Wireless problem with Fedora 9 and 2Wire 1800

On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 20:06 -0700, Erick Martínez wrote:
> Ok, I already test it, and I don't know why, but it works. Previously,
> I had installed the correct firmware for that chipset, so, I backup
> it, then create a new folder for the downloaded firmware, reboot the
> thinkpad and then it works. Now, I only have the problem that
> frequently disconnects and connects from the 2Wire 1800. Thanks again
> Kevin.
>
> "Shalom"
>
> Erick Martinez
> Estudiante de piano y composición.

Hi, Erick,
	I had that problem some time ago with my 2Wire modem.  Turned out that
the power supply (wall wart) had died.  Replaced it and no more
problems.  Hopefully that will do the trick for you as well.  That thing
draws quite a bit of current, so check the requirements on the modem.

Regards
Les H