Re: suspend config

Gabriel - IP Guys wrote:
I'm still not 100% sure what this mailing list uses as a convention, either top posting or bottom posting, because I see both here!
Then you should read the guidelines (not everyone does...)
> Guidelines:

     If You Are Replying to a Message

Make sure we can tell what you are replying to. Place each part of your reply *after* the text it addresses (i.e., *NO Top-Posting*, please see "Wikipedia - Top Posting <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Top-posting>" and links therein for more on this). Most mail readers automatically put a '>' character in front of each replied-to line. It gives a conversational flow to the text, and people know what you're replying to. Trim irrelevant material. It makes it easier to read your reply and helps the reader to stay on subject.

--
Sam