Re: Q about installing F10 from Live DVD

Dean S. Messing wrote:

> Thanks Kam.  I don't yet have it (which is why I didn't know).  So I
> take it the install from the live-cd is just an ordinary
> Anaconda-based install?  If so, what's the advantage over just using
> the F10 install DVD (February respin, of course)?

I guess you see the system running on the CD -
or in my case, the USB stick -
and this gives you some confidence that it will transfer to the hard disk
without too much hassle.

Installing directly from the DVD requires an act of faith
which in my case I do not have.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net