Re: Akonadi server process not registered at DBus

On Sunday 12 April 2009, Kevin Kofler wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> I have a "Settings" menu, which contains:
>> -------------------
>> Authorizations
>> Kwallet's manager
>> Menu Updating tool
>> Pulseaudio Sound server Prefs
>> Default Printer
>> Desktop Switching tool
>> DriConf
>> Java
>> PalmOs
>> Preferred Applications
>> -----------------------
>> And that is all of it.
>
>System Settings is in the System menu. This is what upstream categorizes it
>as. (They also hide it from the menu entirely, we patch that away.)
>
>        Kevin Kofler

Yes, same thing.  But as a 'one size fits all' utility, it seems rather
useless because it has no tools to fix the real problems.  There is nothing
there to fix dbus stuff that I've found.  Akonadi didn't work until dbus was
upgraded a few weeks ago.

Thanks Kevin.

--
Cheers, Gene