KDE4 Problem: Plasma not starting

For some reason, this laptop I installed Fedora 10 on doesn't seem to want to run Plasma from KDE4. It ran Plasma fine under Fedora 9, and every other KDE program runs fine on it, but Plasma just hangs. I tried deleting the settings folder for KDE and reloading, but that didn't work. It's not an Xorg problem because Gnome runs fine, and KDM runs fine. I'm looking for help in figuring out what the problem might be so I can fix it and get KDE running (the person in question specifically asked for KDE4, so please no "Just use (alternative desktop X) responses...").