Re: Chown ???

Sharpe, Sam J wrote:
2009/4/9 Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan@xxxxxxxxx>:
<snip>
Jim wrote:
Rick Stevens wrote:
Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
ASR33s also had the paper tape punch and reader.  KSR33s did not.  I
had both hooked up to my Altair 8800 back in '77 via 110 baud, 20mA
current
<snip>
I started out on a RCA 1802 8 bit and I still have it.  I modified it to
work on S100 bus so I could get more memory , 64k , man you were top
dog with that kind of memory.
<snip>
Dear me, all you youngsters prattling on about these new-fangled
"microprocessors". The first system I managed was a PDP-11/45.

Did any of these systems run Fedora?

Us young'uns have a notoriously short attention span and I'm still
waiting for the punchline or for this thread to meander back on
topic...

The Topic has been Solved and let's get back to meandering.