Re: sudo and privoxy

Kam Leo wrote:
On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Clint Dilks <clintd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
       Learning vi is one of the things that's been daunting me, lo!,
these dozen years or more ....

Hi :)

If you don't want to use vi with visudo all you need to do is set the EDITOR
environment variable to whatever editor you prefer and this will be called
instead of vi.

Have a nice day :)

If I recall correctly, the benefit of using visudo is that the results
are syntax checked when the file is saved. Does enabling other editors
provide the same check?

I believe so yes :)