Re: Web of Trust (a revolution)

David wrote:
On 4/1/2009 10:13 AM, Craig White wrote:
On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 14:49 +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
I use a state issued picture driver license, a birth certificate, and a US
Passport.
Which doesn't prove you are not one of identical twins ;)
----
which is an important distinction if you happen to be the paranoid
schizophrenic twin...

http://www.amazon.com/Know-This-Much-True-Novel/dp/0061469084/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1

Great book

Craig

ps - then again, the fingerprints would likely be identical

True. But I also have concealed carry permits in four different states and
they take fingerprints and run background checks.  :-P

Maybe I should have said that my mother assured me that I am me?

Only the paranoid I guess.

Yes its a paranoid world. My question though, after reading this thread, is of what real use is birth certificate? I asked at the DMV once, naturally the response was a somewhat less than spectacular "proves you were born." So the fact that I live and breathe is not proof enough that someone gave birth to me? Perhaps it should be called an identity certificate instead. Anyone want to join my support group for the insanely pedantic.

--
"Any fool can know. The point is to understand" --Albert Einstein

Bored??
http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Fuqwit1.0

http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Coding_the_Magic_into_the_Eight_Ball