Re: When I send email to fedora-users list, I get emails replies from @naver.com

Ed Greshko wrote:
> Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
>
>> Ed Greshko wrote:

>>> It is Korean....
>>>
>>> Maybe you can post one of the replies and it can be determined what is
>>> going on?
>>>
>>> A guess...
>>>
>>> Someone with an @naver.com email address is subscribed to the list and
>>> since you have "Reply-To" set you are getting their vacation
>>> message....or some such thing.
>>> I'm never a fan of "test" messages...but why not reply to this with your
>>> "Reply-To" deleted and see if it makes a difference.
>>>

>> Ok, thanks for the tip!
>>

> Welcome....
>
> (This is actually a test too....wonder if I will get the naver email...)

And, it has been verified....

An email from NAVER-MAILER@xxxxxxxxx is queued to come here....but it
didn't arrive in my inbox yet since I have grey listing....not sure if
it will ever make it due to my spam rules...  We'll see....

--
Of course, you UNDERSTAND about the PLAIDS in the SPIN CYCLE --
Mei-Mei.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSz_koUhSg