Re: Evolution throwing away emails for one of my accounts ?

On Sun, 2009-03-15 at 20:53 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> I meant how do you know the time is spent filtering (rather than say
> polling the server or downloading mail)?

That's easy:  Fetch a scad of mail when you have filters set, versus
fetch a scad of mail when you don't have any filters set.

Unmolested, they romp into the inbox very quickly.  When filtering puts
its fingers in, it's far worse than fetching mail over dial-up.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.19-78.2.30.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.