Re: Evolution throwing away emails for one of my accounts ?

Patrick O'Callaghan:
>> Don't forget to Expunge (or Empty Trash) to make sure the space is
>> really freed.

Linuxguy123:
> I didn't know this was necessary.  Interesting.

Technically, it's necessary on many mail clients (delete flags a message
as not wanted, and actually removing it is a second function).  But some
mail clients have a default of doing both both actions together, or
automatically purging/expunging periodically.  I don't recall what the
default is for Evolution, but you can set it to do that, itself, daily,
weekly, etc.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.19-78.2.30.fc9.i686