Re: Showing how to find the net installation images?

Todd Zullinger wrote:
Jud Craft wrote:
My complaint is that I wish Fedora made it easy to _find it_.  None
of the posts so far, nor Fedora's website, have actually told me
where to find the darn image.  I have had to dig through the
repositories on my own to find it, something that many people would
prefer not to do.

Perhaps adding it to http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-all, after
the Live media links?  That way, if you went to the main download page
and chose "Show me all download options in one page" you'd find the
images.  Do you think that would be a good place?

I know that one of the goals of the web team is to keep the main
download page as clean and uncluttered as possible, so I imagine they
would prefer to see it on the get-fedora-all page.  Or possibly as a
one of the baloon links on the right side, though those are probably
best reserved for other things (we talked about putting clearer links
to the .iso SHA1SUMS and such in another balloon).

Another idea may be to add the netinst.iso and/or boot.iso images to the Torrents lists, as well.